- What does it mean to be unique?
- How do you feel when you want to buy something and it is no longer available?
- Think of at least five reasons why this oil was not to be made again.
- Why is marketing something as only being manufactured for a short time a good sales technique?
- What reasons could God have for saying not to pour (use) the oil on human flesh?
Activities for Homeschool and After-school:
- Name at least one unique quality about yourself and tell about it.
- Explain why the oil would be more special if it was never made again.
- Why can companies charge more for something that is a limited edition?
- If you were a product would you prefer to be manufactured for a long time or to be only produced for a short time? Explain.
- Design a campaign to sell a product that was only going to be made for two weeks.
- What qualities make people want to buy or use a product?
- Describe how the oil felt when it heard that it was never to be made again.