Aaron was given special clothes to wear when he went into the tent of meeting. When he died these clothes were to go to his son who took over from him.
- Which jobs have specific uniforms?
- Why do these jobs have uniforms?
- Why do many schools require their students to wear uniforms?
- Support your reason why schools should or should not have uniforms.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of uniforms.
- Do you think that society would be better off if there were no styles and everyone wore the same types of clothes?
Activities for Homeschooling and Afterschooling:
- Did the clothes of the high priest belong to the person (Aaron and whoever took over after him) or to the position? Explain.
- Explain what fashion is.
- What makes some clothes more fashionable than others?
- Which do you like wearing more old comfortable clothes or brand new clothes? Explain.
- Would it bother you to wear your father’s work clothes? Explain.
- The high priest wore special clothes when he went into the tent of meeting. Do you think it would help you concentrate if you had study clothes for when you needed to study for school?
- Design a fashionable outfit. Explain what makes it fashionable.
- Would you feel funny wearing clothes of someone who has died? Explain your answer.