Excerpt from Enjoying Exodus: The Bible in Rhyme by Marcia Goldlist
God tells Moses that He will speak to him and meet him at the altar in the tent of meeting.
- Are all meetings important? Explain.
- Are some places more productive for meetings than others?
- What kinds of places are good for listening to someone intently?
- What kinds of places are good for meetings?
- Design a place which would be conducive to having important meetings.
- Is it the people at a meeting or the agenda that make it important?
Activities for Homeschooling and Afterschooling:
- Describe the things that make a place conducive to a good meeting.
- Describe the things that make a place not conducive to a good meeting.
- Do you think that it is a good idea to have a specific place to talk with someone about important things? Why or why not?
- Does having a consistent place for a meeting help produce results? Explain.
- Describe the things that make a meeting go well?
- Why would God pick the altar as His place of meeting?
- What is the difference between a meeting with God and God speaking to someone?
- Many people say that a car is a good place to talk to someone. Why would they say this?