This coming Sunday night is the beginning of the Jewish New Year holiday Rosh Hashanah. Whether you are Jewish or not every day can bring a new start to your life and the way that you influence your children. Give your children, and yourself, a new way to read, understand, and simply enjoy the Bible. Check out The Bible in Rhyme series which consists of:
- Enjoying Genesis: The Bible in Rhyme
- Enjoying Genesis: The Bible in Rhyme Workbook
- Enjoying Exodus: The Bible in Rhyme
- Enjoying the Book of Esther: The Bible in Rhyme
- Enjoying the Book of Ruth: The Bible in Rhyme
In my article Getting Ready for a New Year with a New Approach in Jewish Values Online, which was just released, I describe some ways to use these books to get your family off to a great start.
May you and your family have a great year – whether this is the middle of the year or the beginning of the year – for your family.