Joshua led the children of Israel to war against Amalek. When Moses raised his hand, Israel was strong. When Moses lowered his hand the children of Israel were overpowered.
- What is motivation?
- What motivates you?
- Is inspiration the same as motivation?
Creative Thinking About Motivation:
- Make a step-by-step plan to motivate yourself or someone else to do something.
- Write a speech to motivate people fighting for a cause that you believe in.
- Give a motivational speech to your family to get them to do something that you want to do together.
- Do you think that fighting in a war is more of a group of individuals fighting or is it more of a group effort?
- Find out why the children of Israel fought against Amalek.
- Create a TV commercial of no more than one minute to motivate students to do their best.
- What types of things discourage you from doing something.
- Joshua led the children of Israel to fight against the Amalek. Who were the Amaleks?
- Joshua led the children of Israel to fight. What does it take to be a good military leader?
- How could seeing Moses‘ hand in the air motivate the children of Israel that were fighting against the Amalek with Joshua?