Pharaoh asked Moses to plea to God for him to stop the plague.
Discussion Questions regarding pleas and prayers:
- Pharaoh asked Moses to plea to God. What is a plea?
- What is a prayer?
- What is the difference, if any, between a plea and a prayer?
- For what type of things do we pray to God?
Creative Thinking Questions About Asking for Things:
- Pharaoh asked Moses to make his plea to God. Name as many reasons as you can for asking someone else to ask God for something that you want.
- Are there any differences between asking a friend for something and asking God? If so what?
Homeschool Activities for Both Homeschoolers and Non-Homeschoolers:
- Write a plea to God for something that you want.
- Write a plea to God for something that a friend wants.
- How are the two above pleas different?
- Make a billboard to encourage people to ask God for what they want.
- Explain how much you should leave things up to God and how much effort you should still exert after you ask God for something?
- Do you think that a personal plea to a parent or a plea on behalf of a sibling is more powerful? Why?
- When is it better to do things for yourself and when is it better to ask for help?
- Is making a plea to God the same as asking a friend for help? How is it the same and how is it different?
- Do you think that a personal plea to God from Pharaoh or a plea on behalf of Pharaoh by Moses would be more powerful? Why?