Click to see the book trailer for Enjoying Genesis: The Bible in Rhyme Workbook. This workbook is filled with discussion and creative thinking questions about the book of Genesis and lots of different activities that will get anyone’s mind thinking and pen writing! This book is great for homeschooling, youth ministries, religious schools who want to integrate English Language Arts and Bible, and anyone who wants unique ways to talk about the book of Genesis.
Moses told God when Pharaoh wanted the frogs to disappear. God took care of the frogs and they died. There were piles of frogs everywhere.
Discussion Questions related to Pharaoh’s heart being hardened:
- What does it feel like when someone is nice to you until they get what they want and then they go back to not caring or being mean to you?
- What does relief feel like?
- What is grief?
Creative Thinking Questions:
- If you could harden someone’s heart, whose would it be and why?
- If you could soften someone’s heart, whose would it be and why?
- If you could relieve the situation somewhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Homeschooling Activities Related to God making the frogs disappear and hardening Pharaoh’s heart:
- Describe the feeling of the land when the frogs were gone.
- Write a journal of a frog as he saw what was happening to all the frogs around him.
- Many people have hardening of the arteries. What is this and how does it affect the heart?
- After Pharaoh saw that the frogs died he was not concerned with the situation. Do you think that this is a good quality for a leader? Why or why not?
- Learn how to make an origami frog. See how many you can make in ten minutes.
- Write a poem about grief.
- Research the heart.
- Why is the heart associated with love and caring?
- Describe the feeling of Pharaoh, or an ordinary Egyptian, when s/he saw that God had caused the plague of frogs to be gone from the land.