- Why do adults go to work?
- Does anyone really like work?
- What do you think most people would do if they didn’t have to go to work?
- What are different things people do to get out of work?
- What are the various ways that the children of Israel could keep up their production of bricks and collect the straw needed?
- Write a list of pros and cons for the new edict from the point of view of Pharaoh’s advisers.
- Research different ways of making bricks.
- Write a flyer to be given out to the children of Israel explaining that they must now find their own straw and keep up their production of bricks.
- Write a dialogue among some of the children of Israel discussing their new situation.
- Write a dialogue among some of the Egyptians discussing the new situation for the children of Israel.
- Explain the benefit of loving your job.
- Name a job that you would really like and explain why you would like it.
- Name a job that you would really hate and explain why you would hate it.
- Why do you think that some people prefer manual labor and others prefer desk jobs?