- Why do adults go to work?
- Does anyone really like work?
- What do you think most people would do if they didn’t have to go to work?
- What are different things people do to get out of work?
- What are the various ways that the children of Israel could keep up their production of bricks and collect the straw needed?
- Write a list of pros and cons for the new edict from the point of view of Pharaoh’s advisers.
- Research different ways of making bricks.
- Write a flyer to be given out to the children of Israel explaining that they must now find their own straw and keep up their production of bricks.
- Write a dialogue among some of the children of Israel discussing their new situation.
- Write a dialogue among some of the Egyptians discussing the new situation for the children of Israel.
- Explain the benefit of loving your job.
- Name a job that you would really like and explain why you would like it.
- Name a job that you would really hate and explain why you would hate it.
- Why do you think that some people prefer manual labor and others prefer desk jobs?
Check out lots of discussion and creative thinking questions, as well as lots of activities for the book of Genesis with Enjoying Genesis: The Bible in Rhyme Workbook!