Discuss Our Senses:
- What are the five senses?
- What does it mean to be dumb?
- What was God’s point of saying that He gives a mouth and makes people dumb, deaf, sighted, or blind?
Creative Thinking About God Giving Us Senses:
- Why did God mention giving a mouth and making man dumb, deaf, sighted, or blind and nothing else?
- God says that He makes people deaf. If a person is born deaf and he later gets a device to help him hear is he going against God’s wishes?
- Who made him hear: man or God?
Homeschooling Activities Related to Senses:
- Moses tells God that he is not a good speaker. Are the verses above a good response to Moses? Why or why not?
- God tells Moses that He will teach him what to say. Why is it important to teach people to do things for themselves?
- Explain how humans talk.
- Research deafness.
- Explain how the eye sees.
- Research blindness.
- What makes people dumb?
- Why would it be important for Moses to speak well?