Bible Study Tools
- How do we know if we can do something?
- What does it mean to believe in someone?
- Is is it okay to question God?
Creative Thinking About Believing in Yourself:
- Is it harder to believe in yourself or someone else? Why?
Homeschool Activities Related to Moses Questioning His Ability to Take the Children of Israel Out of Egypt:
- Make a list of qualities that a leader needs.
- Put a check mark beside any of these qualities that you posses.
- Do you think that Moses needed different skills to stand before Pharaoh and convince him to let the children of Israel go than he did to lead them out of Egypt?
- Why are these the same or different?
- If you were Moses would you have questioned God’s request of you? Why or why not?
- If so, what would you have said to God?
- What is it that makes us afraid to try and do something that we are asked to do?
- Do you have to be someone important to accomplish great things? Why or why not?
- Write a diary entry for Moses describing what he felt when God asked him to go to Pharaoh and to lead the children of Israel out of Egypt.
- Try to convince someone to give you something that they don’t want to give you.
- Did you convince them?
- Was it easy or hard?
- If they gave in why do you think they gave it to you and if they didn’t why not?