Bible Study Tools
Discuss suffering and being rescued:
- What is suffering?
- What does it mean to be a people?
- What does it mean to need to be rescued?
Creative Thinking About Saving the Children of Israel:
- At what point do people “need” saving?
- Explain why you think that God would pick this point to talk about saving His people.:
Homeschool Activities related to God Rescuing the Children of Israel:
- There is much suffering in the world today. Name as many peoples as you can that would like to be heard by God and taken to another land.
- Why would it say, “And bring them up…”?
- Research and write about a people today that would like to be taken away from their situation.
- Describe what you think would make a land “good”.
- Do you belong to a people?
- Tell about your people.
- How does it feels to belong to them?
- Write a story about suffering.
- Describe how you feel when you hear about people suffering.
- Can someone really feel suffering through knowing about it? Explain.
- Are the children of Israel still around today? How are they known today? Where do they live? Do they live in a “good and spacious” land?