Discuss the miracle of the burning bush:
- What normally happens when a bush catches fire?
- How could a bush burn but not be consumed?
- What is a miracle?
Creative Thinking About Miracles:
- What things in life do we take for granted that could be called miracles?
Homeschooling Activities concerning miracles and the burning bush:
- Write a poem or a song about miracles.
- Research how fire consumes things. Describe or draw pictures to explain how it works.
- Explain your understanding of miracles.
- List as many miracles as you can that happen in the Bible.
- Write a journal entry from the burning bush’s point of view.
- Describe in detail a scene with a bush burning. Use all of your senses to describe the fire.
- Tell about something that happened to you, or someone you know, or make up a story about something extraordinary happening.
- Write a newspaper article about the burning bush that was not consumed. Make sure that your title makes people want to read the article.
- What would you tweet if you saw the burning bush?