We women have come a long way! Let’s celebrate!
For those of you who are Christian, Muslim, or Jews
I have some timely news.
I have written the biblical book of Esther in rhyme
And it is ready to send to you at this time!
I am not asking for any money from you,
Just something that you can easily do.
In the Bible, Esther asked that all Jews fast for 3 days,
So, to continue the tradition I am asking you to help me in 3 ways:
• Please send this blog to 3 people
And I’ll give you 3 reasons why you should
Besides that for me it is good:
• You will be letting people know that they can easily read and understand the book of Esther in a fun way.
• You will be giving people the opportunity to read the Bible in rhyme.
• You will be spreading hope. Yes, that is right. People will be reminded that Esther made a difference to many people and see that an ordinary person like me is reaching for a dream and they will be encouraged to reach for theirs! It’s International Women’s Day – reconnect with a book like Esther!
Here are 3 reasons why I think that people would like to know
That the book of Esther is now written in rhyme and ready to go:
• This book is a great way to have fun teaching the book of Esther.
• It is fun to read a book in rhyme!
• You give people – of all religions and ages – the chance to be inspired by Esther who took her situation in life and used it for good!
And now I will thank you in 3 ways:
• Thank you very much!