Land is considered a valuable asset.
- Is all land valuable?
- What makes some land more valuable than other land?
- What makes something a valuable asset?
Name some valuable assets. Can you rank them in terms of their value? (For instance is gold more valuable than paper money, or silver, or land?)
- Do what we consider valuable change over the years?
- Do you own something that you consider valuable but that would not be valuable to someone else? Why is it valuable to you?
- How many things can you think of that last forever?
- Does who you get something from affect its value?
- Express how you think that you would feel if you were given something from God. (How would you tell your family? Write a poem or a song expressing how you would feel. )
- Write a tweet to tell your followers that God has given you the land of Canaan forever.
- Make a commercial telling the world about your precious gift.