What is the relationship between the Bible and the Olympics?
The Olympics push us all to go for the gold – to go beyond what we think we can do – and to remind us that every .01 second is important. This short amount of time can be the difference between winning and being disappointed.
The Bible teaches us that our time here on earth counts – but we have to push to do as much as we can or more to make this short amount of time productive.
So let’s all go for the gold with the Bible in our hand and in our hearts to use our time to the best advantage for everyone. Let’s reach for the gold to make this world a better place!
Homeschooling Activities for Everyone
- Make a list of ways that you can use your time more effectively
- Make a list of things that you can do that may be hard for you but would be beneficial.
- How would you get people to use their time more effectively or to go beyond their comfort zone to do something positive?
- Make a commercial
- Design a billboard to put on your local main street
- Write a newspaper article
- Look up other creative project ideas
~Picture courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net