This blog is dedicated to my mother who taught me that it is important to say thank you
Noah’s Thank You To God
The first thing that we are told that Noah did when he disembarked from the ark is build an altar to God. Then he sacrificed animals to Him. This was Noah’s way of thanking God for saving him and letting him out of the ark.
What Are You Thankful For?
- What are things that you can say thank you for?
- What are different ways that you can say thank you?
- Who are the people that you should most say thank you to?
Homeschooling Activities – But you don’t have to be homeschooled to do them!
- Make a bulletin board persuading people to say thank you.
- Make a power point presentation or a series of pictures about the things that you are most thankful for in your life.
- Make a card for someone to say thank you for something that they did for you.
- Look at other homeschooling activities
Thank you for reading this blog!
~Thanks to my mother for all that she has done for me!