Use the Bible questions and creative thinking questions below to talk with your children about the story of Noah and the ark in the Book of Genesis.
|Noah to his Family||Noah to the Animals|
|Would Noah have thought a long time about what he would say to his family before he let them out of the ark?||Do you think that Noah said anything to the animals before letting them out of the ark?|
|What kind of thing do you think that Noah said before he let his family out of the ark?||If he would say something to the animals what would he say?|
Do you think that Noah thought longer about what to say to the animals or to his family? Why?
Who do you think that Noah spoke to first?
What do you think was the last thing that Noah did before leaving the ark?
- Write Noah’s last words to the animals before he lets them out of the ark.
- Write Noah’s last words to his family before he lets them out of the ark.
- Pick an animal and write what it said to Noah as it left Noah’s ark.
- Be an announcer at the scene when the animals and Noah’s family left the ark.
- Pick a different homeschooling project.